Make Zwift your own by personalizing your avatar’s appearance. Hair color. Skin tone. Kits, bikes, and beyond. There are loads of customization options available in Zwift. Want to get started? Follow these simple steps and get ready to ride in style.
- Log on to Zwift.
- When you first sign up, you can choose your hair color, skin tone, and whether or not your avatar wears glasses.
- As you continue to ride on Zwift, you’ll unlock more kits and gear.
Additionally, through riding, you’ll earn drops (credits), which can be used to trade for items in the Drop Shop.
- No matter how you get your gear, we’ll house it all in your Zwift Garage. Swing by to switch up your bike, try on a different helmet, or
change your kit. The right bike and wheelset can help you go faster during races and hard workouts.
- There are two ways to get to the customization menu:
Click the menu button in the bottom left of your HUD to get to the Menu Screen.
Click the “garage” icon on the lower-right side of the menu screen.
Or, if you’re using a keyboard on a Mac or PC, press the “T” key to open the Garage.
- Browse your Garage to customize shoes, socks, shirt, hair, and even your facial hair. For many items, use the slider on the right to
adjust colors or length.
- View your avatar from all angles by spinning it around with your finger or mouse.