Have a coach or friend who wants to share a workout with you? Want to build your own? Just follow the steps below.
- Let’s start with PC and Mac. Both save Zwift workout files as“.zwo” files. Find them under
- If you downloaded a workout file and want to use it in Zwift, just save it to Documents/Zwift/Workouts/[YourZwiftID] and then
- Your workout will now appear under the “Custom Workouts” category in the workouts list.
- To organize your custom workouts, you can create directories at Documents/Zwift/Workouts/YourZwiftID and save your
workouts to specific directories.
- Importing workouts to AppleTV? Workaround time! AppleTV's hardware doesn’t allow downloading. That’s the bad news. The
good? If you first import on a PC or Mac or iOS, Zwift will add that workout to your Apple TV.