Prudential RideLondon Zwift Events
Prudential RideLondon is one of the world’s greatest cycling festivals. With more than 100,000 riders and plenty of events to choose from, there’s a ride for all, regardless of age or experience. Taking place during the last weekend in July, Zwift lets riders experience Prudential RideLondon without having to be there in person. And with the additions of Leith Hill and Richmond Park, Zwift now offers more of the course than ever.
Join us on July 28th-29th for 4 rides inspired by Prudential RideLondon.
Race event: July 28
- For all the ladies — ride at the same time on the same course as the women in Prudential RideLondon Classique. Your route on Zwift is identical to the pros IRL route, so you can see how your fitness compares with the best.
Endurance events: July 29
- Choose from Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100, Prudential RideLondon Surrey 46, or Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 19. Each will challenge you and take you through aspects of the Prudential RideLondon ride.
- Ride to unlock the 2018 Prudential RideLondon kit
About Prudential RideLondon
Prudential RideLondon is one of the world’s greatest festivals of cycling with more than 100,000 riders expected to participate in different events for all ages and abilities over the weekend of 28-29 July 2018. Prudential RideLondon features two UCI WorldTour events: the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey Classic for men and the Prudential RideLondon Classique for women. These two races include the largest purses for 1-day races on the pro cycling calendar.
Held in London to honor the 2012 Olympic Game legacy, the festival was designed and developed by the Mayor of London in 2013 to encourage people to cycle safely and more often. Each year the festival brings thousands of spectators and participants together to watch and ride together.
- Women have the opportunity to ride the Prudential RideLondon Classique 3.4miles // 5.5km circuit in central London
- Amateur cyclists participate in Prudential RideLondon Surrey 100, 46 & 19. The Surrey 100 challenge is a 100-mile // 160km challenge on the same closed roads as the professionals and ride to raise money for good causes. More recently The Surrey 46 & 19 have been added. These 46-mile // 74km & 19-mile // 30km rides are geared towards newer and younger riders.
Learn More about Prudential RideLondon
Add the event to your calendar by pressing the + sign up for the event of your choice.
For more info on how to sign up for an event - Click here