The Giro di Castelli brings a touch of cycling heritage and Italian style to Zwift. This 5-stage event is open to all, but designed for Zwifters Down Under. Featuring some of the most popular Zwift routes, the Giro di Castelli is a personal endurance challenge. You’ll compete against others, yourself, and the clock. Australians who ride 3 stages will receive a discount code from Castelli, the Italian brand that’s been building cycling clothing for more than a century and introduced the first lycra bike short in 1977.
UNLOCK 4 CASTELLI KITS
All Zwifters who finish an event will unlock 1 of 4 Castelli kits. You must ride the complete length to unlock the jersey.
- Austrailian Zwifters who complete 3 of 5 stages will receive a Castelli discount code.
This prize is only available to Zwifters who are residents of Australia
- Stage 1 (Tuesday / May 29) - London Classique
- Stage 2 (Thursday / May 31) - London Triple Loops
- Stage 3 (Saturday / June 2) - Richmond UCI Worlds
- Stage 4 (Tuesday / June 5) - Watopia Volcano Flat
- Stage 5 (Thursday / June 7) - Watopia Big Loop
Add the event to your calendar by pressing the + sign up for the event of your choice. For more info on how to sign up for an event - Click here
Since 1876, Castelli has been the tailor for the cycling champions. Castelli riders have worn the world champion rainbow stripes, the Tour de France’s yellow, polka-dot and green jerseys and taken home all three of the grand tours, the classics, six days, you name it.