Baloise Belgium Tour
Battle the Baloise Belgium Tour as you cover 5 handpicked stages inspired from the routes that the pros will face each day on the real-life Baloise Belgium Tour (Tour of Belgium), bringing you closer to the action. In total, we’ll ride a distance of 116km // 72 miles over the series.
With 13 events each day, joining in is easy! And you’ll want to finish as well — complete any all 5 stages of the tour to win a Baloise Belgium Tour leader Jersey signed by the winner of the 2018 race. One lucky Zwifter will be chosen at random at the end of the tour.
IS THIS A RACE?
Nope. These are group rides with hundreds of Zwifters by your side, so you’ll always have friends to roll with. Find a group and do your best, finishing as many stages as possible with the hope of winning a Baloise Belgium Tour jersey signed by this year's winner!!
- One lucky EU Zwifter who completes all 5 stages will be chosen at random win a signed Baloise Belgium Tour leader jersey signed by the winner of the 2018 race.
STAGES: Total distance of 116km // 72 miles
- Stage 1 - Wednesday, May 23 - Greater London Flat
- Distance: 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
- Stage 2 - Thursday, May 24 - Volcano Flat
- Distance: 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
- Stage 3 - Friday, May 25 - Watopia Flat Time Trial (reverse direction)
- Distance: 10.3 km/ 6.4 mi
- Stage 4 - Saturday, May 26 - Watopia Hilly
- Distance: 27.3 km / 17.1 mi
- Stage 5 - Sunday, May 27 - Watopia Road To Ruins
- Distance: 30.0 km/ 18.7 mi
Add the event to your calendar by pressing the + sign up for the event of your choice. For more info on how to sign up for an event - Click here