From November 9th to November 20th, the Garmin Never Stop Cycling campaign kicks off.
With Zwift you can ride, train, or run all year round.
Just as Zwift empowers outdoor cycling through indoor training, Garmin helps cyclists train, explore and stay aware.
The Never Stop Cycling ride series offers 4 different types of cycling experiences within Zwift and speaks to all cyclists, not just roadies.
Each route is a signature course for its cycling category. Complete any ride to unlock the Garmin Never Stop Cycling kit to wear in-game.
This is a mass participation event; some will ride, some will race, so find your pack and make cycling the winner.
- Nov 9-11 - Stage 1: Figure 8 - A Haven for Road Cyclists
- One of the most famous routes for road cyclists: the Figure 8. This ride covers the entire route, in both directions. This is perfect for an hour long cruise with some short climbs and a nice mix of flats and rollers.
- Length: 29.8 km (18.5 miles) Elevation: 234 m (768‘)
- Laps: 1
- Nov 12-14 - Stage 2: Douce France - A Dream for TTs
- This route was created for the first-ever Virtual Tour de France and is perfect for fast TT efforts through the upper portion of Zwift's France map.
- Length: 24.1 km (15.0 miles) Elevation: 108 m (354‘)
- Laps: 1
- Nov 15-17 - Stage 3: Road to Ruins - A Gravel Rider’s Wonderland
- Road to Ruins is where you’ll find a solid mix of both tarmac and gravel. The course is flat and all about maximizing your speed output. You won’t get bored, though. We’ve added a bit of elevation to keep things spicy. Clip in and have fun as you explore this course!
- Length: 29.6 km (18.4 miles) Elevation: 268 m (879‘)
- Laps: 1
- Nov 18-20 - Stage 4: Jungle Circuit - A Shredder’s Paradise
- This all dirt route is widely used for MTB riders who have a serious need for speed. Feeling competitive? Awesome. Swap your bike to get a faster record.
- Length: 7.9 km (4.9 miles) Elevation: 79 m (259‘) Lead-In: 5.7 km (3.5 miles)
- Laps: 2
Complete any single event and unlock the Garmin Never Stop Riding Kit
Sign up today.
We’ll see you out there.