The New Year’s Day Century Ride is a timeless cycling tradition where riders knock out their first 100 miles of the new year. For 2020, Zwift is bringing the fun indoors. Say hello to the first annual Le Col New Year’s Day Century Celebration. Three groups. Three distances. Three chances to kick off the new year right, no matter what your fitness level is. Take your pick, and complete any distance to unlock the stylish in-game Le Col kit and get your hands on some awesome real-life prizes.
UNLOCK THE KIT
All riders will be automatically assigned the in-game Le Col kit. Upon finishing your distance, the kit is all yours.
IS THIS A RACE?
Nope! It's a personal challenge against the distance and the clock. Some will ride it like a race but there’s no winner, no podium. It's all about doing your best and finishing the distance you signed up for.
- A Group // Imperial Century (100 miles) – For Zwifters up to the challenge of riding 5+ hours on a trainer. We salute you.
- B Group // Metric Century (62.5 miles) – For Zwifters who think riding a “hundred” means 100 kilometers, we have your back.
- C Group // Quarter Century (25 miles) – For Zwifters who partied a bit too much the night before, we have your back. We applaud you for even making it to the start line.
10 lucky Zwifters who complete any distance will be chosen at random to win a complete real-life Le Col Summer Kit—jerseys, bibs, socks, gloves, and a cap. In addition, Le Col is also offering discount codes to anyone who finishes their chosen distance.
- Quarter Century : Le Col 10% discount code to apply to a future online order
- Metric Century : Le Col 20% discount code to apply to a future online order
- Imperial Century : Le Col 30% discount code to apply to a future online order
A GROUP // IMPERIAL CENTURY
ROUTE: The Pretzel
DISTANCE: 100 mi // 161 km
DETAILED ROUTE INFO: https://zwiftinsider.com/the-pretzel/
Note: This event will end at exactly 100 mi (160.9 km). Zwifters will complete two full laps of The Pretzel plus 10 additional miles (16 km).
B GROUP // METRIC CENTURY
ROUTE: Mega Pretzel
TOTAL DISTANCE: 62.5 mi // 100km
DETAILED ROUTE INFO: https://zwiftinsider.com/mega-pretzel/
Note: This event will end at exactly 62.5 mi // 100 km. Zwifters will complete almost one full lap of the Mega Pretzel.
C GROUP // QUARTER CENTURY
ROUTE: Watopia Flat
TOTAL DISTANCE: 25.6 mi // 41.2 km
DETAILED ROUTE INFO: https://zwiftinsider.com/flat-route/
Note: This event will end at exactly 25 mi // 41.2 km. Zwifters will complete four laps of the Watopia Flat route.
ABOUT LE COL
Le Col was born from one pro rider's push to create the best performance cycling apparel. Their founder, former GB cyclist Yanto Barker, remains central to the development of Le Col kit. Putting his professional insight and hours of testing into every fine detail, it’s Yanto’s cycling expertise and pursuit of performance perfection that gives Le Col the leading edge.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Starts 1/1; ends 1/1. Open to individuals 18+. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Zwift, Inc. For Rules, https://zwift.com/p/le-col-new-years-day-century-celebration-tcs/