Zwift tracks everything you do in game. But, as the saying goes, “if it isn’t on Strava, did it really happen?” We like sharing our stats, too. That’s why we make it super simple to connect your Zwift account with Strava and a bunch of other platforms. Here’s how to ensure you are able to show off your hard work indoors.
Connecting to Strava from Zwift.com
- Go to Zwift.com and login to your account.
- In the top left corner click on settings.
- In settings, click on connections.
- Click connect under the Strava logo. Strava’s log-in page will pop up. Login to your Strava account on this page.Once you do, we’ll automatically bring you back to your Zwift profile.
- The Strava logo should be in color instead of “greyed out.”
Repeat this process with any other platforms you want Zwift to share data with
Connecting to Strava from Zwift Mobile Link
- Open up the Zwift Mobile Link app and tap on More in the bottom right corner.
- Tap settings.
- Tap connections.
- Tap the + button next to the Strava logo.
- Login to your Strava account.
- ZML will return you to Zwift Mobile Link. The Strava Logo will be in color. This means your accounts are successfully connected.
- Repeat this process for other accounts you want to pair with Zwift
That’s it! Pretty simple. If you are using Zwift Mobile Link, you can also search Strava to find your friends. Just tap on Find Zwifters under the More tab.