Training is why riders and runners love Zwift. Learn everything you need to get going, so you can start Zwifting.
- You can get in an effective workout while staying entertained throughout the session. Thousands of athletes are training by your
side, motivating you like never before.
- There are many different approaches you can take when it comes to training. Get a basic understanding with a workout created
by world-class coaches. Then start a training plan that automatically adjusts to your schedule. Or experience the contagious
enthusiasm of training alongside Tour de France competitors, Ironman pros, and athletes just like yourself.
- Freerides and freeruns on Zwift allow you to hop on your bike or treadmill and explore the worlds of Zwift.
- Each time you log into Zwift, you’ll have the choice between two worlds: Watopia and one of the rotating guest worlds like New
York, London, Innsbruck, Yorkshire, and Richmond. We add new worlds and fresh roads all the time.
- Zwift worlds contain different routes with all types of terrain. Choose a route with lots of climbing, rolling hills, or easy flat
sections. Where you go is up to you. Test yourself and explore all that each world has to offer. You’ll soon find your favorite
- There are plenty of segments within these routes to wind up a sprint, attempt a KOM (King of the Mountain), or break your PR
(Personal Record.) Zwift keeps track of your personal bests. A leaderboard on the left side of the screen shows how you stack
up against your own records, as well as the entire Zwift community.
- Workouts are a huge part of Zwift. Our library has over 1,000 HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts to choose from.
Organized by time and rated by difficulty, you can quickly find one that fits your needs.
- Many workouts are as short as 30 minutes, so even Zwifters with the busiest schedules can sneak in a solid training session. If
you have more time, you’ve got even more options. Whether you’re looking to improve your sprint, lose weight, or fine-tune your
endurance, there’s a workout for you.
- Browse the TRAINING menu, and you’ll find a list of workouts to choose from. Once you enter a workout, you’ll see interval
instructions and motivating messages to guide you towards completion.
- Remember, you can choose to do your workout in any Zwift world, on any Zwift route. Mix it up and travel to any location in
Watopia’s Fuego Flats route is frequented by many Zwifters doing workouts. The scenery is eye-catching and not to be missed.
- Training Plans are for tackling long-term goals. If you’re looking to stay fit during winter or preparing for an upcoming race or
event, then try a Training Plan. Built by world-class coaches, these plans automatically adjust to your schedule. If you miss a
day, the plan changes automatically to keep you on track. Choose a ride or run training plan, decide the program length, and get
started. Find more info on training plans here.
- Have a great workout!