Want to know about compatible devices and the digital horsepower you need to run Zwift? Keep reading or watch our video.
Please remember that the technical specifications are minimums. So, as a rule of thumb, the more powerful your device is, the better your Zwift experience will be.
- Zwift works on most newer PCs and Macs, most iPhones and iPads, as well as Apple TVs that are 4th gen or later. Many Android tablets and phones also work well.
- Next up: computers, and more specifically, RAM and hard drives.
- RAM is memory that stores data. You’ll need a minimum of 4 gigabytes. Again, that’s just a minimum. For Zwift, machines with eight gigs or more or more are ideal.
- Next: drive space. As you probably know, the hard drive stores files. To run Zwift, you need at least four gigs of free space.
- Here’s a pro tip: Use your personal home computer, if you have one that’s adequate. Work machines often have limited permissions that prevent Zwift from working properly.
- Phones and tablets are also great options. For the most up-to-date list of approved devices, go to zwift.com/hardware.
- If you need hardware, check out Zwift.com/shop — we have all the gear you need.
- Happy Zwifting!