Want to run on Zwift? Just grab a Zwift RunPod and you’ll be off and Zwifting in no time. Follow these instructions to learn how to set up your RunPod.
- First, install the battery. To do this, hold the base of the RunPod with one hand and
the sensor portion with your other hand. Turn the sensor counter-clockwise to unlock
it and remove the base from the sensor.
- Turn the sensor upside down. Use a coin or screwdriver to remove the battery cover
by turning it counter-clockwise. Remove the old battery if necessary. Before you
install the new battery, take a close look at the code on the bottom of the battery
compartment. These characters will help you identify the Zwift RunPod when you pair
it to Zwift.
- Place the new battery in with the plus symbol facing up. Use a coin or screwdriver to
tighten the cover by turning it clockwise.
- Next, attach the Zwift RunPod to your shoe. Find a point where your laces cross about
3/4 of the way down your shoe towards your toes.
- Place the base of the RunPod under your laces in this spot.
- Place the sensor over your laces in this spot and re-thread it onto the base in a
clockwise direction until it clicks. This click is REALLY important.
- Make sure the RunPod is oriented correctly. The Z should be right side up.
- Although it doesn't matter which foot you place the Zwift RunPod on, we recommend
keeping it on the same side for the life of your shoes.
- You’re ready to run!