ZWIFT MACHINES FOR FREEDOM CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. CONTEST PERIOD: The Zwift Machines for Freedom Contest begins on March 8, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on March 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the "Contest Period").
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to individuals, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry (“Entrant”). Employees of Zwift, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, partners and prize suppliers (collectively, “Released Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void in all countries embargoed by the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There is no purchase necessary to enter or participate in the Contest. All entry components submitted during the entry process shall herein be referred to as the “Entry”. There are two (2) ways to enter the Contest:
Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on March 31, 2020 to be eligible. To enter via Instagram, you must have an Instagram account and have your account settings set to “unprotected” or “public.” If you do not have an Instagram account, you may create one by downloading the free Instagram app. Limit one (1) Entry per person through the Contest Period, regardless of method of entry. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different Instagram accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
4. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
You acknowledge and agree to the following with respect to any Entry you submit: By entering, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the Entry submitted. Sponsor may blur or black out infringing material, in their sole discretion. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged. Entrants acknowledge and agree that their Entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way they see fit. Instagram is not affiliated with this Contest in any way and is not responsible for the administration of the Contest or the awarding of the prizes. No endorsement or approval of this Contest by Instagram is expressed or implied. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries submitted by individuals will be disqualified. Entries may be posted or reposted to the Sponsor’s website/Instagram account, and may be posted on other non-affiliated websites, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified. In addition:
5. JUDGING: The Entries will be judged by a panel of Sponsor-selected judges on or about April 7, 2020 to determine the Grand Prize winners. The Entries will be judged based on the following judging criteria: Relevance to Theme (50%); Compelling Story (20%); Personality (20%); and Creativity (10%). The top five (5) Entrants with the highest scores from the judging panel will be deemed the Grand Prize winners. In the event of a tie, tied Entries will be re-judged by the judges based solely (100%) on Compelling Story.
6. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Prizes will be awarded to the woman nominated in the Entry. Grand Prize (5): Each winner will receive the following:
ARV: USD$3,474.85 each.
Any taxes or duties on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No cash alternative or prize substitution will be allowed, except in Sponsor's discretion. In the event prize is unavailable for any reason beyond Sponsor’s control, Sponsor reserves the right to offer a prize of equal or greater value (or perceived value). Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. The ARV of the prize listed is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules, and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. If the actual purchase price of the prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the prize winner will NOT be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the difference.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified via the method they used to enter as follows:
Potential winner(s) who entered via Instagram will be initially notified by direct message on Instagram and must respond to the direct message with the requested information within forty-eight (48) hours of notification attempt or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be determined. Potential winner(s) who entered via the Website will be notified at the email address used during entry. All Prize winners must sign and return, an Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability Release, assignment of rights or Declaration of Compliance, depending on potential winner’s country of residence, and where legal, a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of notification attempt. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner being determined. Any prize or prize notification returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be determined and notified as indicated above. Judges’ decisions are final with respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
8. GENERAL RULES: By participating in this Contest, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor/Administrator. If a prize winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign all documents and fulfill all required conditions as set forth in these Official Rules. By accepting the prize, winners (or parent/legal guardian for minor winners) agree that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winners’ names, pictures/portraits, likenesses, and/or hometowns/countries, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. By accepting the prize, winners (or parent/legal guardian for minor winners) agree that Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Promotion agencies, including the Administrator, and their directors, employees, representatives and agents, partners and prize suppliers have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winners for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind (including death) to persons, and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Contest. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Contest materials or the offering or announcement of the prizes. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and determine Prize winners from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, mistranscribed, illegible or delayed or incomplete entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website/application or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or this Contest; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the Contest or administration of this Contest or the processing of entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY ZWIFT WEBSITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST AND/OR WEBSITE MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of any dispute regarding these rules printed in other languages, the English version of these rules will govern and prevail.
9. DISPUTES: Entrants/winners (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrant/winner) agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively by the United States Federal Court for Long Beach, California USA or the appropriate State Court located in California in the U.S.; Entrants/winners (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrant/winner) submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts exclusively in the United States Court for Long Beach, California in the U.S. or the appropriate State Court located in California for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrants/winners be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants/winners (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrant/winner) hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants/winner or the Sponsor and its agencies in connection with this Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of California in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the state of California, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of California in the U.S.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after April 15, 2020 (for a period of at least 30 days), visit https://zwift.com/p/winners/.
12. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Contest is Zwift, Inc., Long Beach, CA USA. The Administrator of this Contest is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., Melville, NY USA.
WHEW! GLAD THAT’S DONE. RIDE ON!
The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Instagram are not involved in any way other than as the medium through which this Contest is conducted.