El Giro de Rigo T&C
ZWIFT EL GIRO DE RIGO PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Zwift El Giro De Rigo Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:01am United States Pacific Time (“PT”) on November 3, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM PT November 3, 2019 (the "Promotion Period").
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry (“Entrant”). Employees of Zwift, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, partners and prize suppliers (collectively, “Released Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void in all Countries embargoed by the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, you may enter by participating in and/or completing the El Giro de Rigo Ride to earn entries into the applicable random drawings. If you ride at least 40km in the El Giro de Rigo Ride, you will earn one (1) entry into the Second Prize random drawing. If you ride at least 80km in the El Giro de Rigo Ride, you will earn one (1) entry into the First Prize random drawing, in addition to the entry for the Second Prize random drawing. If you complete the entire El Giro de Rigo Ride (131km total), you will earn one (1) entry into the Grand Prize random drawing, in addition to the entry for the First and Second Prize random drawings. For more info on the Zwift El Giro de Rigo Promotion, go to www.zwift.com/el-giro-de-rigo. Additional information about how to join Zwift, go to https://zwift.com. Standard data/usage rates from your online/phone service provider may apply. To enter without participating in or completing the Zwift El Giro de Rigo Ride, you may enter all three (3) drawings via mail, by hand printing your name, complete address, zip/postal code, country, daytime phone number and date of birth on a plain 3"X 5" card. Mail your entry in a hand addressed envelope with sufficient postage affixed (to mail to the U.S.) to: Zwift El Giro de Rigo Promotion, c/o Zwift, Inc., P.O. Box 2753, Long Beach, CA 90801 USA. All mail-in Promotion entries must be handwritten and mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 2, 2019 and received by November 9, 2019 to be eligible. Limit one (1) mail-in entry. Mechanically reproduced/photocopied mailed entries are automatically void. Limit one (1) entry per person, regardless of method of entry. Entries received in excess of the limitation will be void.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS: Grand, First and Second Prize winners will be selected in separate random drawings on or about November 12, 2019, from among all eligible entries received for each drawing, throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Promotion at their office in Melville, NY USA. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Grand, First and Second Prize drawings throughout the Promotion Period.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): Grand Prize (1): A three (3) day/two (2) night trip for the winner only to the 2020 Giro de Rigo cycling event in Colombia. Trip includes round-trip coach air transportation from the major airport nearest winner’s home to Sponsor-specified airport nearest event start in Colombia, two (2) nights’ hotel accommodations, ground transportation (awarded in the form of a $500 travel stipend or a rental car) and entry for the Grand Prize winner to participate in the 2020 Giro de Rigo cycling event (“Event”). ARV of Grand Prize: USD$2,750. First Prize (5): A one (1) year subscription to Zwift, a Zwift t-shirt and two (2) Zwift water bottles, ARV: $221.88 USD each. Second Prize (5): A one (1) year subscription to Zwift, ARV: $179.88 USD each. Any taxes or duties on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. Limit one (1) Prize per person. No cash alternative or prize substitution will be allowed, except in Sponsor's discretion. In the event the Prizes become unavailable for any reason beyond Sponsor’s control, Sponsor reserves the right to offer a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. If the actual purchase price of the prizes is less than the ARV stated herein, prize winners will NOT be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. Prizes are subject to availability and in the event the listed prize is not available, Sponsor may substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value.
- Grand Prize Restrictions: Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to meals, additional transportation, souvenirs, upgraded room accommodations and other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Grand Prize winner may need to provide documentation from his/her doctor/health professional stating that Grand Prize winner are in good enough physical condition to participate in all aspects of the Grand Prize. Grand Prize winner must also attest that he/she can handle all physical aspects of the Grand Prize. You should not attempt any exercise that is beyond your skill/health level. Grand Prize winner must possess required travel documents (e.g., valid government-issued photo ID, valid passport and/or VISA) prior to departure. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, mutilated or stolen travel documents. Travel must be completed on dates specified by the Sponsor surrounding the Race or Grand Prize will be forfeited. Actual retail value of the Grand Prize will depend on dates of departure/return and point of departure/return. No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed, except in Sponsor's discretion. In the event the Grand Prize either whole or in part becomes unavailable due to cancellation or postponement for any reason beyond Sponsor’s control, Sponsor reserves the right to offer a prize of equal or greater value or award the Grand Prize minus the cancelled or postponed elements. In the event the Grand Prize winner engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any point during the trip, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early, in whole or in part, or eject them from the Race and send the Grand Prize winner and guest home with no further compensation to the Grand Prize winner.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Grand, First and Second Prize winners will be notified on or about November 14, 2019 by the Administrator at the e-mail address affiliated with their Zwift account or by U.S. Mail and may need to confirm their address/eligibility prior to receipt of prize within seven (7) days of notification. Grand Prize winners will be required to sign and return, an Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability Release or Declaration of Compliance, depending on winner’s country of residence, and where legal, a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of notification attempt. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner being selected. Any prize notification returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected and notified as indicated above. If a winner is a Canadian resident, he/she must answer unaided a time-limited arithmetic skill-testing question as a condition to winning the prize.
- GENERAL RULES: By participating in this Promotion, Entrants (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrants) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor/Administrator. If a prize winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign all documents and fulfill all required conditions as set forth in these Official Rules. By accepting the prize, winners (or parent/legal guardian for a minor winner) agree that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner’s name, picture/portrait, likeness, and/or hometown/country, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. By accepting a prize, winners (or parent/legal guardian for a minor winner) agree that Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Promotion agencies, including the Administrator, and their directors, employees, representatives and agents, partners and prize suppliers have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winners for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind (including death) to persons, and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Promotion. Usage of the Zwift Service and participation in Zwift Rides/Events is at your own risk. You should not attempt any exercise that is beyond your skill/health level. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Promotion materials or the offering or announcement of the prizes. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and award the Grand, First and Second prizes in random drawings from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, mistranscribed, illegible or postage-due mailed entries or delayed or incomplete entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website/application or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or this Promotion; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the Promotion or administration of this Promotion or the processing of entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY ZWIFT WEBSITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of any dispute regarding these rules printed in other languages, the English version of these rules will govern and prevail.
- DISPUTES: Entrants/winners (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrant/winner) agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively by the United States Federal Court for Long Beach, California USA or the appropriate State Court located in California in the U.S.; Entrants/winners (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrant/winner) submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts exclusively in the United States Court for Long Beach, California in the U.S. or the appropriate State Court located in California for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrants/winners be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants/winners (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrant/winner) hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants/winners or the Sponsor and its agencies in connection with this Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of California in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the state of California, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of California in the U.S.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after December 15, 2019 (for a period of at least 30 days), visit https://zwift.com/p/winners/
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Zwift, Inc., Long Beach, CA USA. The Administrator of this Promotion is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., Melville, NY USA.
WHEW! GLAD THAT’S DONE. RIDE ON!