ZWIFT VEGAN CYCLIST 100+1 MILES RACE MONTHLY PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Zwift Vegan Cyclist 100+1 Miles Race Monthly Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:01am United States Pacific Time (“PT”) on August 7, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM PT June 3, 2020 (the "Promotion Period"). There will be eleven (11) Monthly Entry Periods that will take place on one (1) day of each month, as indicated in the chart below:
|Monthly Entry Period||Entry Period Start and End Date & Times (PT)||Post Mark Date for Mail-ins||Random Drawing Date (on or about)|
|August||August 7, 2019 from 7:00 am – 11:59pm||August 7, 2019||August 16, 2019|
|September||September 3, 2019 from 10:00 am – 11:59pm||September 3, 2019||September 13, 2019|
|October||October 2, 2019 from 1:00 pm – 11:59pm||October 2, 2019||October 11, 2019|
|November||November 6, 2019 from 4:00 pm – 11:59pm||November 6, 2019||November 15, 2019|
|December||December 4, 2019 from 7:00 am – 11:59pm||December 4, 2019||December 13, 2019|
|January||January 4, 2020 from 10:00 am – 11:59pm||January 4, 2020||January 13, 2020|
|February||February 5, 2020 from 1:00 pm – 11:59pm||February 5, 2020||February 14, 2020|
|March||March 4, 2020 from 4:00 pm – 11:59pm||March 4, 2020||March 13, 2020|
|April||April 1, 2020 from 7:00 am – 11:59pm||April 1, 2020||April 10, 2020|
|May||May 6, 2020 from 10:00 am – 11:59pm||May 6, 2020||May 15, 2020|
|June||June 3, 2020 from 1:00 pm – 11:59pm||June 3, 2020||June 12, 2020|
2.ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry (“Entrant”). Employees of Zwift, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, partners and prize suppliers (collectively, “Released Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void in all Countries embargoed by the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable laws and regulations apply.
3.HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, you may enter by participating in and/or completing the Vegan Cyclist 100+1 Mile Ride during each Monthly Entry Period (on the dates indicated in Rule #1 above) to earn entries into the applicable random drawings. If you ride at least 30 miles in the Vegan Cyclist 100+1 Mile Ride hosted each month by the Vegan Cyclist, you will earn one (1) entry into the Zwift Grand and First Prize random drawings for that month only. If you complete the entire Vegan Cyclist 100+1 Mile Ride hosted each month by the Vegan Cyclist (101 miles total), you will earn one (1) entry into the Vegan Cyclist Grand and First Prize random drawing for that applicable month only, in addition to the entry for the Zwift Grand and First Prize random drawing, for that applicable month only. For more info on the Zwift Vegan Cyclist Monthly Promotion, go to https://zwift.com/events/view/206740. Additional information about how to join Zwift, go to https://zwift.com. Standard data/usage rates from your online/phone service provider may apply. To enter without participating in or completing any one (1) of the Zwift Vegan Cyclist 100+1 Mile Monthly Rides, you may enter via mail, by hand printing your name, complete address, zip/postal code, country, daytime phone number, date of birth and which Monthly Entry Period you are entering for on a plain 3"X 5" card. Mail your entry in a hand addressed envelope with sufficient postage affixed (to mail to the U.S.) to: Zwift Vegan Cyclist 100+1 Miles Ride Monthly Promotion, c/o Zwift, Inc., P.O. Box 2753, Long Beach, CA 90801 USA. All mail-in Promotion entries must be handwritten and mail-in entries must be postmarked by the dates indicated in Rule #1 to be eligible. Limit one (1) mail-in entry per envelope. Mechanically reproduced/photocopied mailed entries are automatically void. Limit two (2) entries per person [one (1) for the Vegan drawing and one (1) for the Zwift drawing] per Monthly Entry Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received in excess of the limitation will be void.
4. RANDOM DRAWINGS: All Zwift and Vegan Cyclist Monthly winners (broken out in Rule #5 below) will be selected in separate random drawings on or about the dates listed in the chart above in Rule #1, from among all eligible Entries received during each Monthly Entry Period for each drawing, throughout the Promotion Period. Entries from one Monthly random drawing will not be included in any other Monthly random drawings. The random drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Promotion at their office in Melville, NY USA. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received each Month for the Zwift and Vegan drawings throughout the Promotion Period.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): Zwift Monthly Grand Prize (55 total- 5 awarded per month): A Zwift Goods Pack, Maximum ARV: $50 USD each. Zwift Monthly First Prize (33 total- 3 awarded per month): A Vegan Cyclist T-shirt, Maximum ARV: $25 USD each. Vegan Cyclist Monthly Grand Prize (11 total- 1 awarded per month): One (1) piece of Sponsor-specified Vegan Cyclist cycling apparel, Maximum ARV: $100 USD each. Vegan Cyclist Monthly First Prize (11 total- 1 awarded per month): Two (2) Vegan Cyclist Water Bottles, Maximum ARV: $30 USD each. Any taxes or duties on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. Limit one (1) Prize per person. No cash alternative or prize substitution will be allowed, except in Sponsor's discretion. In the event the Prizes become unavailable for any reason beyond Sponsor’s control, Sponsor reserves the right to offer a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. If the actual purchase price of the prizes is less than the ARV stated herein, prize winners will NOT be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. Prizes are subject to availability and in the event the listed prize is not available, Sponsor may substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Zwift and Vegan Monthly Prize winners will be notified within 3 to 4 days after the random drawing date for each Monthly Entry Period, as indicated in the chart above in Rule #1, by the Administrator at the e-mail address affiliated with their Zwift account or by U.S. Mail and may need to confirm their address/eligibility prior to receipt of prize within seven (7) days of notification. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner being selected. Any prize or prize notification returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected and notified as indicated above. If a winner is a Canadian resident, he/she must answer unaided a time-limited arithmetic skill-testing question as a condition to winning the prize.
7.GENERAL RULES: By participating in this Promotion, Entrants (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrants) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor/Administrator. If a prize winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign all documents and fulfill all required conditions as set forth in these Official Rules. By accepting the prize, winners (or parent/legal guardian for a minor winner) agree that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner’s name, picture/portrait, likeness, and/or hometown/country, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. By accepting a prize, winners (or parent/legal guardian for a minor winner) agree that Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Promotion agencies, including the Administrator, and their directors, employees, representatives and agents, partners and prize suppliers have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winners for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind (including death) to persons, and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Promotion. Usage of the Zwift Service and participation in Zwift Rides/Events is at your own risk. You should not attempt any exercise that is beyond your skill/health level. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Promotion materials or the offering or announcement of the prizes. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and award the prizes in random drawings from among all eligible entries received each month prior to cancellation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, mistranscribed, illegible or postage-due mailed entries or delayed or incomplete entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website/application or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or this Promotion; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the Promotion or administration of this Promotion or the processing of entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY ZWIFT WEBSITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of any dispute regarding these rules printed in other languages, the English version of these rules will govern and prevail.
8. DISPUTES: Entrants/winners (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrant/winner) agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively by the United States Federal Court for Long Beach, California USA or the appropriate State Court located in California in the U.S.; Entrants/winners (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrant/winner) submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts exclusively in the United States Court for Long Beach, California in the U.S. or the appropriate State Court located in California for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrants/winners be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants/winners (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrant/winner) hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants/winners or the Sponsor and its agencies in connection with this Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of California in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the state of California, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of California in the U.S.
10. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after July 15, 2020 (for a period of at least 30 days), visit https://zwift.com/p/winners/
11. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Zwift, Inc., Long Beach, CA USA. The Administrator of this Promotion is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., Melville, NY USA.
WHEW! GLAD THAT’S DONE. RIDE ON!