NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Zwift Academy Women’s Tour of California Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on April 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on April 14, 2017 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to females who are legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (whichever is older) as of date of entry (“Entrant”). Employees of Zwift, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, partners and prize suppliers including the AMGEN Tour of California and CANYON//SRAM Racing (collectively, “Released Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void in the Province of Quebec and where prohibited by law. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, each Zwift Academy Ride completed will earn one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You can access Zwift Academy Rides either in-game on the START screen or from the EVENTS page in the Zwift Mobile Link companion app. Additional information about how to join Rides/Events is available at the Zwift Knowledge Base located at https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/articles/210511106. Standard data/usage rates from your online/phone service provider may apply. You may also enter via mail, by hand printing your name, complete address, zip code, daytime phone number and date of birth on a plain 3"X 5" card. Mail your entry in a hand addressed stamped envelope to: Zwift Academy Women’s Tour of California Sweepstakes, c/o Zwift, Inc., P.O. Box 2753, Long Beach, CA 90801. Mail-In entries must be postmarked by April 14, 2017 and received by April 21, 2017 to be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. Mechanically reproduced/photocopied mailed entries are automatically void. Limit of nineteen (19) entries per person/Zwift Account, regardless of method of entry or combination of methods of entry. Entries received in excess of the limitation will be void.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: The winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about April 24, 2017 from among all eligible entries received/postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received/postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize: A four (4) day/three (3) night trip for the winner only to Stage 1 of the 2017 AMGEN Women’s Tour of California Professional Cycling Race. Trip includes round-trip coach air transportation from the major airport nearest winner’s home to Lake Tahoe, CA USA, three (3) nights’ hotel accommodations, use of rental car, a cycling ride with the CANYON//SRAM Racing Team and VIP access to Stage 1 of the 2017 AMGEN Women’s Tour of California (“Tour”). Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize: USD$1,750. All taxes on the Grand Prize are sole responsibility of the winner. Winner must accept the complete prize in order to be a confirmed winner. In addition, Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to meals, additional transportation, souvenirs, upgraded room accommodations and other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Winner may need to provide documentation from his/her doctor/health professional stating that winner is in good enough physical condition to participate in all aspects of prize. Winner must also attest that he/she can handle all physical aspects of the prize, including the cycling ride. You should not attempt any exercise that is beyond your skill/health level. Winner must possess required travel documents (e.g., valid government-issued photo ID, valid passport and/or VISA) prior to departure. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, mutilated or stolen travel documents. Participation in the ride with the CANYON//SRAM Racing Team and VIP access to Stage 1 of the Tour is subject to separate terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, completion of additional publicity and liability releases prior to commencement. Travel must be completed on dates specified by the Sponsor surrounding the race/Tour or prize will be forfeited. Actual retail value of the Grand Prize will depend on dates of departure/return and point of departure/return. No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed, except in Sponsor's discretion. In the event the Grand Prize either whole or in part becomes unavailable due to cancellation or postponement for any reason beyond Sponsor’s control, Sponsor reserves the right to offer a prize of equal or greater value or award the Grand Prize minus the cancelled or postponed elements. In the event the Grand Prize winner engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any point during the trip, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize winner home with no further compensation to the Grand Prize winner. Car rental is subject to additional restrictions set forth by car rental contract. If winner does not meet rental car requisites/requirements that portion of the prize will not be awarded and no additional compensation will be provided. Car must be returned with a full tank of gas.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified at the e-mail address affiliated with their Zwift account or by U.S. Mail and will be required to sign and return, an Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability Release or Declaration of Compliance, depending on potential winner’s country of residence, and where legal, a Publicity Release and assignment of rights within five (5) days of notification attempt. In order to be eligible to win the prize, potential winner who is a Canadian resident must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question as posed by Sponsor. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner being selected, time permitting. Prize notification returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected and notified as indicated above, time permitting.
7. GENERAL RULES: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness, and/or hometown and footage (described below), for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. Winner also agree that Sponsor or its agents may photograph and/or videotape any or all aspects of the Grand Prize trip/event/Tour (“footage”) and winner agrees that Sponsor may use or edit that footage in any way they see fit. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, including the Administrator, and their directors, employees, representatives and agents, partners and prize suppliers and CANYON//SRAM Racing will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind (including death) to persons, and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize-related activity. Usage of the Zwift Service and participation in Zwift Rides/Events is at your own risk. You should not attempt any exercise that is beyond your skill/health level.The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes materials or the offering or announcement of the prize. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award the prize from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, mistranscribed, illegible or postage-due mailed entries or delayed or incomplete entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website/application or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or this Sweepstakes; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the Sweepstakes or administration of this Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY ZWIFT WEB SITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. DISPUTES: Entrants/winner agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively by the United States Federal Court for Long Beach, California USA or the appropriate State Court located in California in the U.S.; Entrants/winner submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts exclusively in the United States Court for Long Beach, California in the U.S. or the appropriate State Court located in California for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrants/winner be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants/winner hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants/winner or the Sponsor and its agencies in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of California in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the state of California, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of California in the U.S.
10. WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, available after May 1, 2017 (for a period of at least 30 days), visit https://zwift.com/events/series/zwift-academy-womens-tour-of-california-sweepstakes.
11. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Zwift, Inc., Long Beach, CA USA. The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., Melville, NY USA.
WHEW! GLAD THAT’S DONE. RIDE ON!