11 days of running to help save the oceans.
RUN TO HELP END PLASTIC WASTE
Run For The Oceans is a global movement that taps the power of sport to raise awareness about marine plastic pollution and inspire positive action against it.
THE MORE YOU RUN, THE MORE PLASTIC WASTE GETS CLEANED UP*
*Up to 500,000 pounds
By uniting athletes around the world through running, we will help end plastic waste in our oceans – one of the biggest opponents we have ever faced. Each kilometer run between May 28 - June 8 will help clean up 10 plastic bottles (up to 500,000 pounds) from beaches and islands.
Registration opens May 18. In the meantime, there’s some syncing to be done.
Follow these steps below to ensure your run activities count towards the fight to end plastic waste:
- Download the adidas Running app and create an account. (starting Now)
- Register for the RFTO mission in the adidas Running app (starting May 18th)
- Register for the RFTO mission in Zwift (starting May 18th)
- Connect Zwift and adidas Running app in 3rd party connections. (starting Now)
- Run 15km between May 28 - June 8 to complete the mission.
ZWIFT RUNNERS MAKE A DIFFERENCE
From May 28 - June 8 we will #RunForTheOceans. Together with adidas and the Parley Ocean School, we’ll help reduce the amount of plastic waste that makes it into our oceans.
You can complete the distance alone or join the global community. Either way, you will be helping to end plastic waste!
EXCLUSIVE ADIDAS UNLOCKS
As well as helping to save the oceans, we have four incredible unlocks from adidas as a reward for doing your part.
Run 15km in 12 days to complete the mission and progressively earn the exclusive adidas RFTO kit.
- 25% = 4 km // 2 miles unlocks the adidas socks
- 50% = 8 km // 5 miles unlocks the adidas Primeblue run cap
- 75% = 11 km // 7 miles unlocks the adidas UB21 Primeblue shoes
- 100% = 15km // 9 miles unlocks the entire adidas RFTO kit (shirt and shorts)
See you on the road!