Who’s ready to race? We’re proud to announce the new KISS Crit Series, running every Thursday, starting on December 7, 2017, and ending February 28, 2018. Ten races in all, we take two weeks off at the end of the month for the holidays.
The KISS Crit Series is points-based competition and open to all Zwifters. With men’s and women’s divisions as well as a separate series for North America and Europe, click the appropriate link below for more info.
The reward? The top competitors will be invited to a LIVE Racing final in March to determine who will be crowned the KISS Crit Series Champion. Stay tuned for location and date.
There's something in it for everyone with weekly prizes being drawn at random for all eligible finishers, regardless of placement in the race.
- 40 finalists will win an all-expenses-paid trip to their live racing final events in March (locations TBD).
- Top 3 live finalists in each gender winning a Tacx trainer (for the Europeans) and a Cycleops trainer (for the North Americans).
- The crowned European and North American Champs will win Zwift for life(!)
- Weekly Zwift swag bag prize drawings will also be held for all participants.
NORTH AMERICA - Presented by Cycleops
EUROPE - Presented by Tacx
More important details...
- Races will be held Thursdays at 8pm GMT, 8pm EDT, and 8pm PDT.
- 10 races in total, best of 7 to count.
- Once you join a time slot, you'll need to continue to race in that
period for the duration of the 10 weeks.
- There will be separate races for Men & Women, but both groups will
have a mass start.
- Riders best 2 results from the previous Crit series will be carried over if, a) the rider only completes 5 races. Or, b) the best 2 results are better than 2 of their 7 qualifying racers.
- Finalist will be determined based on points ranking at the end of the
- Weekly prizes will be random drawing for all eligible finishers,
regardless of placement in race.
- While you are not required to wear a heart rate monitor to
participate, you are required to wear a heart rate monitor to qualify
- Zpower riders will not be eligible for league points.
- Riders must be registered and agree to terms and conditions at
zwiftpower.com or they will be excluded from the results entirely.
- Riders must have their Strava data public for the ride
- Powerups allowed.
- Road bikes only. No TT bikes
More about KISS Racing here: http://kissraces.cc/