CeramicSpeed Mission T&Cs
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Zwift CeramicSpeed Mission Challenge (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on May 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on May 31, 2020 (the "Promotion Period").
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry (“Entrant”). Employees of Zwift, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, partners and prize suppliers (collectively, “Released Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void in all countries embargoed by the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, you may enter by completing the CeramicSpeed Mission by May 31, 2020 to earn one (1) entry into the random drawing. For more information on the CeramicSpeed Mission, go to www.zwift.com/blog/eventseries/ceramicspeed-mission/. Please Note: To be eligible, you must opt-in for this Mission via a Windows, Android or Mac device. You may complete the Mission via an iOS device, however, opt-ins to participate via iOS are not permitted. Additional information about how to join Zwift, go to https://zwift.com. Standard data/usage rates from your online/phone service provider may apply. To enter without completing the CeramicSpeed Mission, you may enter via mail, by hand printing your name, complete address, zip/postal code, country, daytime phone number and date of birth on a plain 3"X 5" card. Mail your entry in a hand addressed envelope with sufficient postage affixed (to mail to the U.S.) to: Zwift CeramicSpeed Mission, c/o Zwift, Inc., P.O. Box 2753, Long Beach, CA 90801 USA. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and mail-in entries must be postmarked by June 1, 2020 and received by June 8, 2020 to be eligible. Mechanically reproduced/photocopied mailed entries are automatically void. Limit one (1) entry per person or Zwift Account, regardless of method of entry. Entries received in excess of the limitation will be void.
- RANDOM DRAWING: The Grand Prize Winners (2 total- 1 male winner and 1 female winner) will be selected in a random drawing on or about June 12, 2020 from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Promotion at their office in Melville, NY USA. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- GRAND PRIZE (2- 1 awarded to a male and 1 awarded to a female): A CeramicSpeed Oversize Pulley Wheel System for Shimano 9100/9150 and 8000SS/8050SS. Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize: $499 USD each. Any taxes or duties on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No cash alternative or prize substitution will be allowed, except in Sponsor's discretion. In the event prize is unavailable for any reason beyond Sponsor’s control, Sponsor reserves the right to offer a prize of equal or greater value (or perceived value). If the actual purchase price of the prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the prize winner will NOT be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winners (or parent/legal guardian for minor winners) will be notified on or about June 19, 2020 by the Administrator at the e-mail address affiliated with their Zwift account or by U.S. Mail and may be required to confirm their address within seven (7) days of notification attempt. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner being selected. Prize notifications returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected and notified, as indicated above. If the Grand Prize winner is a Canadian resident, he/she must answer unaided a time-limited arithmetic skill-testing question as a condition of winning the prize.
- GENERAL RULES: By participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor/Administrator. If a Grand Prize winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign all documents and fulfill all required conditions as set forth in these Official Rules. By accepting the prize, winners (or parent/legal guardian for minor winners) agree that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness, and/or hometown/country, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. By accepting the prize, winner (or parent/legal guardian for a minor winner) agrees that Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Promotion agencies, including the Administrator, and their directors, employees, representatives and agents, partners and prize suppliers have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind (including death) to persons, and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Promotion or any prize-related activity. Usage of the Zwift Service and participation in Zwift Rides/Events is at your own risk. You should not attempt any exercise that is beyond your skill/health level. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Promotion materials or the offering or announcement of the prizes. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and award the prizes from among all eligible entries received/postmarked prior to cancellation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, mistranscribed, illegible or postage-due mailed entries or delayed or incomplete entries received by the end of each day through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website/application or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or this Promotion; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the Promotion or administration of this Promotion or the processing of entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY ZWIFT WEB SITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of any dispute regarding these rules printed in other languages, the English version of these rules will govern and prevail.
- DISPUTES: Entrants/winners (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrant/winners) agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or the prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively by the United States Federal Court for Long Beach, California USA or the appropriate State Court located in California in the U.S.; Entrants/winner (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrant/winner) submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts exclusively in the United States Court for Long Beach, California in the U.S. or the appropriate State Court located in California for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrants/winners be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants/winners (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrant/winners) hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants/winner or the Sponsor and its agencies in connection with this Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of California in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the state of California, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of California in the U.S.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the Grand Prize winners, available after June 30, 2020 (for a period of at least 30 days), visit https://zwift.com/p/winners/
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Zwift, Inc., Long Beach, CA USA. The Administrator of this Promotion is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., Melville, NY USA.
WHEW! GLAD THAT’S DONE. RIDE ON!