ZWIFT CHRONO KRISTIN ARMSTRONG T & C's
ZWIFT CHRONO KRISTIN ARMSTRONG PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Zwift Chrono Kristin Armstrong Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:01 a.m. United States Pacific Time (“PT”) on May 30, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on May 31, 2018 (the "Promotion Period").
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to females who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Canada, excluding Quebec, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry (“Entrant”). Employees of Zwift, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, partners and prize suppliers (collectively, “Released Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void in Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, an Entry may be earned as follows: Entrants who are Zwift members must complete one (1) out of six (6) Chrono Kristin Armstrong Series Qualifying Events (“Events”) in less than twenty-seven (27) minutes to earn one (1) entry into the Time Trial Prize drawing. Any eligible Entrant who completes one (1) out of the six (6) events and does not qualify for the Time Trial Prize, as detailed above, will earn one (1) entry into Merchandise Prize drawing. For more info on Qualifying Events, go to https://zwift.com/events/series/chrono-kristin-armstrong-contest/. For additional information about how to join Zwift, go to https://zwift.com. Standard data/usage rates from your online/phone service provider may apply. To enter without completing one of the Chrono Kristin Armstrong Series events, you may enter via mail, by hand printing your name, complete address, zip/postal code, country, daytime phone number, date of birth, and the Prize that you are entering for (Time Trial Prize or Merchandise Prize), on a plain 3"X 5" card. Mail your entry in a hand addressed envelope with sufficient postage affixed (to mail to the U.S.) to: Zwift Chrono Kristin Armstrong Promotion, c/o Zwift, Inc., P.O. Box 2753, Long Beach, CA 90801 USA. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and mail-in entries must be postmarked by May 31, 2018 and received by June 7, 2018 to be eligible. Mechanically reproduced/photocopied mailed entries are automatically void. Limit one (1) entry per person or Zwift Account, regardless of method of entry. Entries received in excess of the limitation will be void.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Time Trial and Merchandise Prize Winners will be selected in separate random drawings on or about June 8, 2018 from among all eligible entries received/postmarked for each Prize by June 7, 2018. The random drawings will be conducted by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Promotion at their office in Melville, NY USA. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received/postmarked for each Prize by June 7, 2018.
- PRIZES: TIME TRIAL PRIZE (1): A 4-day/3-night trip for winner only to the Chrono Kristin Armstrong Time Trial Bicycle Race (“Event”) in Boise, Idaho on July 13, 2018. Trip includes round-trip coach air transportation from the major airport nearest winner’s home to Sponsor-specified airport nearest Boise, ID, three (3) nights’ hotel accommodations, use of a rental car, one (1) entry for the winner to compete in the Chrono Kristin Armstrong Time Trial and a $250 travel stipend, awarded in the form of a check. Approximate Retail Value of the Time Trial Prize: USD$2,500. MERCHANDISE PRIZES (2): One Kristin Armstrong-signed Jersey and a gift bag from Zwift, including one (1) free year of Zwift. Approximate Retail Value of the Merchandise Prize: USD$300 each. Time Trial Prize winner is solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to meals, additional transportation, souvenirs, upgraded room accommodations and other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Time Trial Prize winner may need to provide documentation from her doctor/health professional stating that Time Trial Prize winner is in good enough physical condition to participate in all aspects of the Time Trial Prize. If the Time Trial Prize winner is selected from among the mail-in entries, winner may have to provide proof, in Sponsors sole discretion, that they are physically qualified and eligible to participate in the Event. If the winner is not able to participate, including not being physically able to participate, then the trip will be awarded without the entry to compete included. If Time trial winner does not have a Time Trial Helmet or Bike, one will be provided to them. Time Trial Prize winner must also attest that she can handle all physical aspects of the Time Trial Prize. You should not attempt any exercise that is beyond your skill/health level. Time Trial Prize winner must possess required travel documents (e.g., valid government-issued photo ID, valid passport) prior to departure. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, mutilated or stolen travel documents. Travel must be completed on dates specified by the Sponsor surrounding the Event or Time Trial Prize will be forfeited. Actual retail value of the Time Trial Prize will depend on dates of departure/return and point of departure/return. No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed, except in Sponsor's discretion. In the event the Time Trial Prize either whole or in part becomes unavailable due to cancellation or postponement for any reason beyond Sponsor’s control, Sponsor reserves the right to offer a prize of equal or greater value or award the Time Trial Prize minus the cancelled or postponed elements. In the event the Time Trial Prize winner engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any point during the trip, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early, in whole or in part, or eject him from the Event and send the Time Trial Prize winner home with no further compensation to the Time Trial Prize winner. Time Trial Winner may require ZADA approval in order to be eligible and their Strava profiles must be set to “public.” Time Trial Winner’s participation in the Event, including Category in which winner is placed, is subject to all rules and regulations of the Event, as set forth by the Event organizers and any and all governing bodies with jurisdiction over the Event.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Time Trial Prize winner will be notified at the e-mail address affiliated with her Zwift account or by U.S. Mail and will be required to sign and return, an Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability Release or Declaration of Compliance, depending on potential winner’s country of residence, and where legal, a Publicity Release within five (5) days of notification attempt. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner being selected. The potential Merchandise Prize winners will be notified at the e-mail address affiliated with her Zwift account or by U.S. mail and may need to confirm address/eligibility prior to receipt of prize within seven (7) days with their preferred jersey size (from specified sizes). All sizes are subject to availability and winners are not guaranteed to receive preferred size. Any prize or prize notification returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected and notified as indicated above. If a winner is a Canadian resident, she must answer unaided a time-limited arithmetic skill-testing question as a condition to winning a Merchandise Prize.
- GENERAL RULES: By participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor/Administrator. If Time Trial Prize winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign all documents and fulfill all required conditions as set forth in these Official Rules. By accepting the prize, winner (or parent/legal guardian for any minor winner) agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness, and/or hometown/country, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. By accepting the prize, winner (or parent/legal guardian for a minor winner) agrees that Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Promotion agencies, including the Administrator, and their directors, employees, representatives and agents, partners and prize suppliers have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind (including death) to persons, and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Promotion or any prize-related activity. Usage of the Zwift Service and participation in Zwift Rides/Events is at your own risk. You should not attempt any exercise that is beyond your skill/health level. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Promotion materials or the offering or announcement of the prizes. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and award the prizes from among all eligible entries received from each Prize pool prior to cancellation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, mistranscribed, illegible or postage-due mailed entries or delayed or incomplete entries received by the end of each day through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website/application or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or this Promotion; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the Promotion or administration of this Promotion or the processing of entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY ZWIFT WEB SITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of any dispute regarding these rules printed in other languages, the English version of these rules will govern and prevail.
- DISPUTES: Entrants/winner (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrant/winner) agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively by the United States Federal Court for Long Beach, California USA or the appropriate State Court located in California in the U.S.; Entrants/winner (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrant/winner) submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts exclusively in the United States Court for Long Beach, California in the U.S. or the appropriate State Court located in California for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrants/winner be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants/winner (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrant/winner) hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants/winner or the Sponsor and its agencies in connection with this Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of California in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the state of California, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of California in the U.S.
- WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, available after July 1, 2018 (for a period of at least 30 days), visit https://zwift.com/p/winners.
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Zwift, Inc., Long Beach, CA USA. The Administrator of this Promotion is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., Melville, NY USA.
WHEW! GLAD THAT’S DONE. RIDE ON!